Are you unsure about crane inspections, operations, repairs, who can operate, or any other related safety concerns? Crane Safety can work with you to provide you with the information and peace of mind and to ensure you are up to OSHA and ASME standards.
We can help you design an inspection program based on your crane’s work service and manufacturer’s requirements.
- We can go over what OSHA and ANSI require for your employees to be able to operate the cranes.
- We can discuss the responsibilities of the owner and the operator according to OSHA and ANSI.
- We can work with you to provide safe rigging practices
- We can identify areas of concern about the equipment itself, repairs of the equipment, and safer practices.
- We can discuss proper record-keeping to keep you compliant with OSHA and ANSI.
- Provide you with the peace of mind that your crane operations and personnel are safe.