This course is typically a one-day program for up to 12 students per course. Course consists of 4 hours of classroom instruction followed by 4 hours of hands-on training.
- Instrument panel
- Crane Rating
- OSHA Regulations/ANSI Standards
- Periodic Inspections/Frequent Inspections
- Load Placement/Load Indicators
- Hoist Arrangement
- Hoist equalizing System
- Wire Rope and Reeving System
- Rigging Applications
- Power line hazards
- Sling Spacing
- Large Vessels
- Small Boats
- Hand Signals for Crane Operations
Upon completion, all candidates that complete the training course will receive a certificate of attendance and completion. Also, CSAA will issue qualification cards to candidates with satisfactory written and practical exam test scores.